Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog Ndogo!

Welcome to my new concept for blogging about hair, skin and nails! "What They Don't Tell You at the Hair Salon" Blog Ndogo. Ndogo is Swahili for small. So the name says it all! These blogs will remain informative, helpful, witty and funny...just shorter!

Today the internet via blogging and video information such as those found on YouTube and the likes are giving out all sorts of information. Some good and some not. Let, "What They Don't Tell You at the Hair Salon" Blog Ndogo be your quick browse with a quick answer to some interesting challenges in the areas of hair, skin and nails.

I welcome all comments and suggestions. the Blog Ndogo will post every Sunday. What type of Blogs Ndogo can you look forward to?

Below highlights some interesting topics I will briefly blog about:
  • Is there a way to make hair grow quicker
  • Answering is heat really bad for your hair?
  • Are relaxers really bad for your hair?
  • Is there really a such thing as "black" hair?
  • Does fried food cause acne?
  • Does cocoa butter really get rid of stretch marks?
  • Exactly what I a "dry" manicure?
  • Does peppermint oil really soothe aching feet?


While I am no magician, I will work my magic to address examples like the above mentioned questions which are actually some of the most common questions asked about hair, skin and nails. Of course there is so much more. I will make it my business to be quick and to the point.

Thanks for your support and remember, what they don't tell you at the hair salon; you know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment