Thursday, September 9, 2010

What's the Big Secret Anyway

Welcome to my blog site. Every Sunday I will post a blog topic about what they don't tell you at the hair salon.

Information in my blogs are not to be used in lieu of visiting your professional stylist or dermatologist as needed. While my blogs are informative, witty and practical; nothing beats having your hair analyzed and your issues addressed by a live professional cosmetologist.

Understand that "professional" cosmetologists may seem like something like a phenomenon; believe it or not, they do exist.

A salon visit should be much like a doctor's visit. NO SECRETS. Secrets of what is being used, how they are being used, when they are being used, who is applying what, where are they doing and where does the product go is never a good thing. Professionally, I see no harm in asking, teaching and learning.

Keep in mind when reading my blogs there are certain undertones to them. The first undertone is, if it's too good to be true, then it probably is. The second is, no two heads of hair are alike. While I like this whole ethnic marketing thang they have going on now. In real life, er'body's hair is different. The third is, do not be penny wise and dollar foolish. After all, really? It's just hair. Last but not east lknow your responsibilities in caring for your hair, skin and nails. Do not sit in a salon, pay your money; only to walk away feeling slighted or sorry for your hairstylist.

So what's the big secret about hair care anyway? Nothing. There is no secret. Read my blogs. I promise you will enjoy the simplicity and beauty of it all!


And as we say in the salon....."love, peace and hair grease!"


Five thousand G!

No comments:

Post a Comment